- Below each home/apartment is a "Contact" button, you can either use that or contact us by mail. You can choose to book directly, or you can contact us with further questions on one or several of our houses . We will help you find the best possible holiday home for your group.
- It is our objective to deliver an exquisite personal service and a thorough guidance to all our guests. We will reply to your questions or bookings within 24 hours.
- Once your booking is completed you will receive a confirmation mail with: your name, the name of your holiday home, the price, and the conditions regarding your payment, as well as the general rental conditions.
- The deposit on our holiday lettings is (with a few exceptions) 40% of the total amount of the rental. It must be deposited on our account no later than 8 days after your booking.
- Cancellations made prior to 45 days to your holiday will entitle you to a 50% refund. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
- Once the deposit is made and registered you will receive a detailed description of how to get to your holiday home, along with details of contact to the person who will meet you on your arrival.
Detailed information on our bank.
Payment of remaining rental fee.
The remaining amount of your total rental fee (the total price of your rental minus the amount of your prepaid deposit.) must be paid to the owner of your holiday house upon receiving the key on arrival. The payment must be made in Euro.
You can also choose to deposit the remaining amount on our account three weeks prior to your arrival at your holiday home.
During your stay
All our houses/apartments have bedding and towels provided to you.
- Other necessities such as; Toilet requisites, washing powder etc, are not provided to you.
- Should you need assistance during your stay, we will never be further than a phone call away. We can also help you if any problems due to language barriers should arise.
When you are leaving your holiday home.
- The house must be left ready for cleaning. The cleaning will be made by the owner of the house.
- Any damages must be paid for to the owner.
Bertel & Lisbeth